We Built A Catio!

In this video we are building a catio / cat garden enclosure for Mickie the cat who has FIV.

Find out more about Mickie here: https://youtu.be/9UlQBuAAiTs

Wood Preserver: https://amzn.to/3NpQMuh (UK) https://geni.us/ebob7v (Worldwide)

Pergola Build: https://youtu.be/Koy0Nj3pWhc

Pergola Follow Up: https://youtu.be/c-gybZ8__bI

A New Clear Wood Finish - Non-Yellowing / Non-Darkening

In this video I introduce a new clear, non-darkening, non-yellowing wood finish

KB Oil Wax Triple Pack (Original, Food Safe Formula and Clear)

KB Oil Wax Double Pack (Original & Food Safe Formula) https://keithbrownmaker.etsy.com/uk/listing/893215775/

What Did It Cost? // Ceiling Repairs // Questions Answered

So how much were the re-roofing work costs in total? I'll break it down in this video, and I'll also answer some questions about why the roof was not counter battened, insurance, and more!

Previous Videos:
Our Roofing Nightmare https://youtu.be/QmrY1jYlqA8
Flat Roof To Pitched Roof https://youtu.be/894lxOQeByo

Pitched Roof in 5 HOURS?! LET'S GO!

In this video I'm joined by master carpenter, the brilliant Robin Clevett and his protégé Ed as we attempt to convert the strange flat roof on our bungalow in to a pitched roof.

Previous video - Our Roofing Nightmare: https://youtu.be/QmrY1jYlqA8
Follow up video - Re-Roofing: Done! https://youtu.be/jmfcTSp_u1s
Robin's video: https://youtu.be/SAOw8ViD-Zo

The Damage Is Done, Who's To Blame?

This video is all about the story of our bungalow re-roofing nightmare project, and what happened when everything went wrong.

Follow up videos:
Flat Roof To Pitched Roof - https://youtu.be/894lxOQeByo
Re-Roofing Done - https://youtu.be/jmfcTSp_u1s

This Garden Bench Build Was SPECIAL

In this video I make a garden bench using parts from an old salvaged garden bench which revealed it's secret beauty beneath layers of dirt and weathering!!

Which Wood Glue Is The Best?

Recommended Glues

DIY Wall Panelling

My brother asked me to add some wall panels / wainscoting / board and battens to his bedroom walls.... Challenge accepted!

0:00 Prepation
4:10 Installation

Channel News / Meet Mickie / Recommended Viewing

Welcome to Vlog number 18, there's loads going on in the workshop to update you on, and loads going on in the house too with roofing works and Mickie the cat moving in. And to top it off I've got some brilliant YouTube recommendations for you!

0:00 Intro
0:06 Channel News
1:32 Meet Mickie
5:29 Recommended Viewing

My $60 Log Store

In this video I finish my $60 / £50 fire wood store made almost entirely from salvaged materials.

Thank you to TRADIFY for sponsoring this video - it's a fantastic designed specifically for busy tradespeople. For a 14 day free trial visit https://bit.ly/3obqQ9Z and use the promo code RAGNBONE for 50% off for 3 months once the trial expires!

Building A Log Store In ONE DAY https://youtu.be/RhpqN05dKng