THROW AWAY THE INSTRUCTIONS! How To Fit A Concealed Door Closer

In this video I show how to fit a concealed door closer, so that my door automatically closes itself.

Concealed Door Closer (Amazon UK) (Amazon Worldwide)

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

I Made A Kitchen Island, with Butcher Block Top

In this video I make a kitchen island unit with drawers, solid oak end grain butcher block top and oak shelf, and I'll share with you my method for getting a really durable and hardwearing paint finish on MDF which is resistant to cleaning, scratches etc.

8 Steps To Fixing Damp, Mould, Condensation & Humidity In Our Home

We had massive damp, condensation and high humidity problems which caused mould and mildew to grow on cold surfaces in a few rooms in our 1930s bungalow. In this video I cover 8 different things we did to resolve the issues.

Turning Salvaged Oak Countertop Offcuts in to £££

In this video I repurpose some solid oak stave kitchen worktops in to a butcher block style end grain top for a kitchen island.

My Workshop Gifts Video:
My Planer Blade Sharpening & Setting Video:
Wood Whisperer Food Safe Finish Video:

Let's Try Them Out! 2 NEW TOOLS!

I have 2 new tools, let's try them out!

Air Nail Remover Return Gun (Amazon UK) (Amazon Worldwide)

IR Paint Stripper (gifted) (Amazon UK) (Amazon Worldwide)

How Would You Fix This Drainage Problem??

In this video I have a drainage issue - and I didn't know initially whether it was a blocked pipe or a blocked soakaway! Join me on this adventure in problem solving downpipes, guttering and soakaways - and if you think you can help - please let me know in the comments as quite frankly I am out of my depth!

Endoscope: (Amazon UK) (Amazon Worldwide)

Making A Cat Scratching Board // Picking Up Our New Cat!

In this video I make some cat scratching boards, which I think are much nicer than the ones you can buy in the shop and are built to last! And we also pick up our new little girl cat Hazel.

Finger Joint Jig:

6mm Grooving Blade (Amazon UK)

Wood Stove Pollution and PM2.5 Particle Emissions TESTED ✓

Should you be worried about wood stove / log burner air pollution? Many articles state that PM2.5 particle emissions are tripled indoors when using a wood stove. But is that the full story? No! In this video I talk about the tests that I carried out using an air quality monitor to find out what levels of air pollution are caused by lighting up a fire to keep warm!

Air quality monitor: (Amazon UK) (Amazon Worldwide)

Workshop Tools & Accessories - A Few Of My Favourite Things!


O'KEEFFE'S WORKING HANDS (Amazon UK) (Amazon Worldwide)

METAL HOODED DUSTPAN (Amazon UK) (Amazon Worldwide)

Cat Enclosure - The Roof Structure

In this video I need to construct some kind of roof structure to stop cats escaping from the catio / cat enclosure. I also talk about some other options for preventing cats from escaping from the garden.

Polyurethane Glue:
Wood Preserver: Wood Preserver: (UK) (Worldwide)