Making The Most Of Your Off Cuts

Plywood is expensive! Especially at the moment... So in this video I show how I found uses for my plywood off cuts

Upgrading My Workshop Floor // The Ultimate Garage Flooring

In this video I upgrade my workshop floor to what I believe is the ultimate garage flooring product.

A couple of years ago, I laid rubber matting on the floor to help with aches, pains and fatigue in my feet and legs caused by standing up all day on the hard concrete floor. It was an improvement, but the old adage of "buy cheap, buy twice" is pretty true in this instance.

Guitar Bridge Repair

In this video I show how to repair a lifting or loose guitar bridge. The bridge can pop off over time due to it being under tension from the guitar strings.

Titebond 1 Glue:
8" Long Reach G Clamp

Hanging An External Door

In this video I fit a handmade exterior door which I made in a previous project video to replace a rotten door on my mum and dad's workshop / garage.

Making The Door Video:

Mortise & Tenon DIY External Door

In this video I make a DIY mortise & tenon exterior door to replace a rotten garage door for my mum and dad using stuff I have kicking around the workshop already.

DIY £15 Acoustic Panels - Sound Test

I made acoustic sound panels for my office room to reduce the echo / reverb in the room where I narrate my videos and record audio podcasts. They work incredibly well!!! And I show how you can make your own for less than £15 per panel.

Blades - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

This video is all about circular saw blades for table saws, plunge saws, mitre saws and circular saws and I'll talk about which blades are my recommended personal favourites, and which ones are not. Also what to look out for when buying a blade, and the differences between rip, combination and cross cut blades.

I Built A Bed Using Salvaged Wood

In this video I complete the bed project, install it and add the mattress.

Bed hardware:

My Osmo Polyx Vs Oli Natura Hard Wax Oil Video

Part 1:

Building A Bed With Reclaimed Wood

I am using salvaged hard wood reclaimed from the demolition of a conservatory to build a super king sized mid century modern style bed frame. The wood is a mixture of meranti and mahogany and there are lots of nails, screws and holes in the wood that I need to deal with!

Part 2:

VLOG 16: How I Was Scammed / Channel Changes

In this vlog I talk about how I got scammed recently (it's a bit of a long story with many twists and turns along the way), a channel update as I am making some changes to the content I put out, news about the Workshop Banter podcast and a JellySmack collaboration and recommended viewing featuring some brilliant YouTube channels.

This video is sponsored by TRADIFY the all in one job management app. For a free 14 day trial visit and use the code RAGNBONE for 50% off for the first 3 months once the trial expires.